Monday, February 9, 2015


Another week has flown by way too fast!

We've just been doing normal missionary stuff...teaching, finding, walking, and this week we had a baptism as well!!  Angie was a very, very prepared jóven who basically asked us to baptize her when we met her.  She already had this great desire to be baptized, so we just helped her along the way.

We helped clean up a kindergarten this week.  One of the walkways was rather dirty, so we began to sweep it.  As we swept, we realized there was a whole lot more walkway buried under the dirt.  As we were cleaning it, we were joking that we found more Copan Ruinas, hahahaha. :)

Well, I just love being a missionary.  It is the greatest thing in the whole world.  I love being able to go up to anyone and just start talking about this gospel.  The reactions are always varied, but the satisfaction I feel at the end of the day is without comparison.  I love this gospel.  I love my savior, Jesus Christ.  I am so grateful for His redeeming sacrifice.  I am so grateful that He was restored His gospel to the Earth once more.  I am so grateful for temples.  So, so grateful.  I am so grateful that families can one day be together forever.  I know that this is the only true and complete church of Jesus Christ on the face of the Earth.  I am so grateful for the chance I have to serve my Heavenly Father, in a very special way.  I love looking up in church to see a less-active member we have been visiting walk in.  I love feeling the spirit in the lessons we teach.  I love feeling part of something that really, really matters.  I love being part of an eternal family.  I love Honduras.  I love this time.  It really is the best part of my entire life. 

Well, I love you all bunches.  Have a great week!

LOVE,
Hermana Grondel :)
The baptism!

One morning during personal study, I got REALLY cold

No comments:

Post a Comment