Monday, November 18, 2013

Juntos para Siempre

Hooooolaaaaaa!

¿Que tal?(how are you?)

Is it really Monday again? I can't believe it.  Time is so weird!

Well, this week there were transfers, but Hermana Vasquez and I are still companions!  However, this transfer is only 4 weeks long, not 6, ahh!  However, our zone changed.  We have 5 different missionaries, one of which is fresh from el CCM in Mexico!

We have been trying to focus on the Book of Mormon more in our lessons with our investigators.  It is the evidence to everything we are talking about and preaching about.  Everything rests on whether or not the book is true!

Wednesday, Hermana Vasquez was sick, so we spent most of the day in la casa.  I studied, read, and updated our Area Book.  It was a nice little rest, but at the same time it was hard to not be able to complete our plans from the night before.

I hope you guys are sharing this beautiful gospel!  This week I read the talk from Elder Ballard and his invitation for everyone to speak to someone about the gospel by Christmas.  I know that is going to change lives!  Remember, you are successful if you open your mouth and try!  I know there are people aching for this gospel, but they don't know where to look!  You can be the light of the world.  I know this is the true gospel of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.  I know this is His church, and I know that we can have eternal happiness, not just happiness in this life, if we accept Him as our Savior and strive to follow His example.  I know this is the only way to be with our families forever.

We worked a lot with menos activos this week, and we watched the video "Together Forever" or "Juntos Para Siempre" in spanish.  It is an incredible video about the plan of salvation.  Go watch it!  Go share it with a friend!  It is awesome!  

Story time!  Sunday morning, we went to bring a less active with us to church.  "I have to eat!", she said.  "I have cookies in my bag that you can eat!" So she came.  "Oh no!  my shoes broke!"  "That's okay, you don't need shoes to come to church!"  And she came.  I felt like we were literally leaving the ninety and nine to bring the one lost sheep.  That is what a lot of our work felt like this week.  Though sometimes, it feels like we are leaving one sheep to fetch the ninety and nine, haha!

Plus, the food here is incredible!  We eat amazing lunches every day.  I am so excited to bring you guys to Hna Pavon's for lunch some day!

I love you all so very much!  Sorry I didn't have much to write about today, pero les quiero mucho!

LOVE,
Hermana Grondel

P.S., next week, my P-day is going to be Tuesday instead of Monday.  Love ya!

We have a lot of fun in our appartment ;)
This is Amit, a member of a super awesome family in our branch.  She is the sweetest and always has stickers or beads or flowers for us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment