Monday, January 5, 2015

Well, New Year's happened.  I actually forgot that this week was New Year's until I started reading letters, hahahaha.

This week started out a bit rough.  I guess I've been a bit overwhelmed with what I think I should have accomplished by now as a missionary.  About halfway through the week, I realized that I may have been doing many things Christ would do, but I had not been acting as Christ would act.  I began to take a moment to think "How would Christ react in this situation?" and wow, it has made a great difference.

New Year's was pretty normal. Lots of Fireworks. We stayed in and watched The Testaments, woo!

We were able to meet some truly incredible people this week.  We were also able to talk with some marvelous investigators.  Things are looking up. :)  Sorry that I don't have much to write, I don't remember anything!!

Oh, and transfers are this week, but as far as I know, I am staying here in Copan with Hermana Avila for my last change!

I love you all!

LOVE,
Hermana Grondel :)

No comments:

Post a Comment