Monday, September 15, 2014

Hey Howdy hey!!

It has been a pretty good week...though I don't remember most of it. :)

Right now we are working with some really incredible people who are SO ready for this gospel!  I love hearing our investigators say that they are reading, or that they are pondering, or when we see them at church.  Equally, it hurts when they reject us, or when they decide to stop investigating.  But I know this gospel is true, and I know the Lord is preparing His children to receive His gospel.  We've just gotta find them!!

Yesterday, hermana Robles and I had the chance to talk in church...and then we taught Gospel Principles...and then the other sisters taught Relief Society...so it was just missionary day, hahahaha.  But I enjoyed it a lot.  I love to talk! 

Today just happens to be Independence day here in Honduras!!  They are celebrating 193 years of freedom.  That means that today, the streets were EMPTY.  And almost everything is closed.  I have never seen Honduras so deserted!  We spent part of the afternoon at the stake center, enjoying the day with the ward and stake and celebrating Honduras.  We also had the chance to see parts of some parades, which consist of marching bands...the majority of which are just drumlines.  Though there were a couple of groups with other band instruments. :)

Anyhoo, I love you all lots and hope you have a great week. :)

LOVE,
Hermana Grondel :)

No comments:

Post a Comment