Monday, December 1, 2014

Helllooooooooooooooooo!

Well, this week has been great. :)  Monday night, they called us to let us know all about transfers.  Well, they told me that I would be training!!  I was ECSTATIC.  And still am so very happy. :)  My companion's name is Hermana Avila, and she is from...wait for it.... LAS VEGAS!  She was born in the states, but her mom is from Chile, and her dad is from Mexico, so she is fluent in Español. :)  And she is just so great.  She is a convert to the church, as of three years ago, and she is a fantastic missionary!

Rewind to Tuesday.  We had a (almost) zone meeting to say good-bye to those who left the zone and celebrate the end of the transfer.  The sisters from Las Ruinas came up to spend the night with us so they could catch the bus Wednesday morning.  So, Hermana Bahr and I went in divisions for a few hours so Hermana Delgadillo could finish up some things she had to do and say good-bye.  It was great to be with Hermana Bahr again, but we had decided to go work in Santa Luz.  Well, on the way back to La Entrada, it started raining.  And raining. And pouring.  And we got back COMPLETELY soaked!

Wednesday, it was off to San Pedro!!!!  I really, really love San Pedro.  We then went to the institute building (El Benque was full of medical things) where I met mi hija!!!  Then it was back to Copan.

Training is an incredible experience.  It is teaching me the power of example.  I also am learning how to better depend on the Spirit.  Hermana Avila is just so prepared and ready to be a missionary.  The Spirit is so strong in our lessons, and I know the Lord is on our side, helping us in every moment.

I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY!!

LOVE,
Hermana Grondel :)

Last photo with Hermana Delgadillo

















P-Day with mi hija!




No comments:

Post a Comment